2.0

I live in the new subdivision in DC.I have had multiple problems and the ladies at the call center are helpful most times.

What I don't like, is the person calling me back from a private/unknown number!!! I can hear the neighbors close their cabinet doors, so the walls are not structured very wel. My roof leaked the first winter when the snow melted and it took them three attempts of "resealing" before the leaking stopped. My floor has humps in it, that the guy(useless) couldn't see when I did my 10 month review.

Within 9 months, my sewage line had a break!

The workmanship is horrible.I went to look at the new single family detached, but I cannot trust this company's workmanship again!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of ryan homes home construction. Ryan Homes needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ryan homes home construction in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ryan Homes.

Comments