Came home to find that the valve in my master bathroom had leaked all into the cabinet and on the floor. Called the emergency service that was given to by ryland.

I called and no one could help. The next day I had checked all 3 bathrooms, come to find out they are all starting to leak and damage the cabinets but they were slow leaks. I have bought the new and only have been living in it for two and half years. Finally got in touch with the plumbing company and they said my warranty is only good for 2 years and that I would have to take it up with ryland.

After along time to bing it to someone's attention I finally had to drive to the office to make a complaint. They finally sent someone out to look at the problem. They sent the plumber to see and the plumber told ryland that their are no leaks so ryland said they are going to stand behind the plumber and not fix the problem.

So now I'm stuck with leaking valves and have to pay for my own plumber to fix the issues that they have caused. To sum it all up their customer service was horrible to deal with and do not feel comfortable about my purchase I would never buy a ryland house again or recommend it to any body else

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 06, 2013.

Comments

Columbus, Ohio, United States #678716

You are talking about Ryland Homes, not RYAN!

Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #672897

Ryan homes is not in texas silly