Six years into a Ryan built home and my roof needs to be replaced due to terrible workmanship and poor quality shingles.Most of the development was done with decent quality "architecture" shingles but a few rows of homes were done with low-end, cheap shingles.

We had a waterfall-like leak coming down our walls with each storm that passed. The roofers found that nails were put in crooked, sideways and are pushing out on the shingles, leaving exposed holes.

An entire section of wood was exposed around the exhaust pipe and there was unsealed step up flashing.Worst part is that our HOA wants to wait 20 years to replace roofs and could care less.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Ryan Homes and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ryan Homes to "replace my damage roof and use the products that were used in the rest of the development and do it right. also, pay for or repair any damages to the interior of my walls from the leaking".

The most disappointing in user's experience was never accept responsibility for poor quality poor decisions, lack of actions taken to correct issues after contruction and willingness to accept responsibility for actions. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ryan Homes ryan homes roof replacement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ryan Homes?

Comments

don't feel bad, I'm building with them now and the roof they installed on Tue already leaks on Sunday. they suck.

to Anonymous Staten Island, New York, United States #1221719

The best day in a Ryan home is the first day buy it and the day that you sell it. Its the money pit that has no bottom.

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1034064

I don't know where you live, but where I live there is only one season: hot.A roof here should last 30 years.

An air conditioner is another story.

A roof in an area where it is snowy and rainy is at least 20 years.You got screwed, sorry this happened to you.