2801 St Marys View Rd, Accokeek, MD 20607, USA
2.6
Turnaround Time

Recently, today as a matter of fact, our furnace stopped working. We called the installers, Breeden HVAC, and was advised that they do not service their work.

The building and equipment / accessories are allegedly only six years old. I say allegedly because a system of six years, if installed properly, should not malfunction; yet this one did. We also had problems with the plumbing, this installed by Breeden Plumbing, and again was refused service. It is asinine to install a product and then not stand by your work.

I asked if the company could at least recommend someone to do the work and was told "no, we don't do that either". At the time of the purchase we were advised that all warranties were completed and returned by Ryan Homes; yet, when I tried to log into the site for service or repair, could not gain entry because no one bothered to advise of the company code. We have a stone front and the stone fell off.

We finally were able to get the installer to come and repair the damage, but only after we threatened to sue. I guess I am trying to warn the buyer to make sure one has back up for repairs, because our experience shows that the subcontractors do not stand behind their work.

Review about: Air Conditioner Installation.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Hire dependable subcontractors who stand behind their work. Who take pride in their work. Who will come out and repair their work..

I liked: Service received from sarah.

I didn't like: Service of product, That my house is 6 years old and is deconstructing.

Comments