Ryan homes and their Tampa area crew did a great job building our new home in Cory Lake Isles. We wanted to write a detailed review of our experience to be sure that the team that built our home got all the credit they deserve. From sales information to move in, everything the Ryan team promised, they delivered, and we even moved in a month ahead of schedule. Our realtor was even impressed how the house was spotlessly cleaned on final inspection, the attention to detail and craftsmanship was beyond what we expected, it was obvious that the Ryan homes really has an effective set of processes for building project management.
The sales experience started with our Ryan homes sales representative Ole Peitersen, who impressed us from the beginning with his low pressure, informative guidance about the building process. He helped us find the best model for our wants and went to bat to get us the lot we really wanted at a price that fit our budget. Ole eventually enticed us to close the deal right after Christmas 2013 with some nice appliance upgrades. During our home shopping experience Ole was one of the few sales representatives who welcomed the inclusion of our personal realtor Ronnie Preusch in the decision making process.
6 months of in depth research before the sale kept leading us to the same conclusion: compared to the other builders in the Tampa market that the Ryan homes in Capri Isle at Cory Lake offered the most value in build quality and price per sq foot compared to the other builders in New Tampa building in communities with fewer amenities in less convenient locations. The new construction homes at Cory Lake were even priced comparable to 15 year old resale homes in New Tampa.
Tampa Ryan Homes/NVR Mortgage Broker: Bill Long did a great job steering us through the complexities of new construction mortgage obstacles and was pleasant and helpful from beginning to end. I work in automotive sales and finance and recognized that Bill is a truly competent and experienced mortgage professional. At no point did we feel that Bill was leading us to mortgage decisions that weren’t truly in our best interest.
The whole experience could have never come together so perfectly if it hadn’t been for the expertise and craftsmanship of our Project Manager: Scott Smith and his crew of expert tradesmen. Site prep to move in ready only took 75 days, every stage of the build went together without complications or delays and the final product, fit and finish of all the tile, trim and paintwork is amazing. Even the landscaping and sod work fits together so well that it looks like it has been there for years.
We realized that for us, it was very hard to find good honest reviews of home builders that were written by real people who didn’t have an agenda, so we sure would have appreciated finding some reliable feedback. So with that in mind I figured that when the deal was done and we were all moved in that I would write detailed review of the experience from a reasonable customer who didn’t have an axe to grind.
If you are considering building at the Cory Lake Isles location, drop by our own house at 11023 Tortola Isle Way and we would be happy to welcome you to the neighborhood and share some firsthand tips on options, upgrades and lot locations that would have been helpful for us in the decision making process.
Todd and Carla Benschneider
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I just had one of Leaffilter's sleasy sales people over at my place. They basically use any sales tactic to get the sale. Here are a couple things I have..."
- "3/4/2015First and for most - if you get these filters pay with a credit card or open their credit card. When you have issues and want them off your house..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "Florida Insurance Specialist FRAUD ALERT. Mansi sold us insurance at twice the premium for "immediate cash" payment in full. It turned out to be that the same, better or similar..."
- "They cancelled our trip because they needed confirmation for our credit card. We sent a confirmation email, but it turns out the didn't receive it so they cancelled the reservation...."
- "Cabrio Washer model WTW7800XW0 S/N C02570663We purchased the washer 1/21/2011 and have replaced the cracked lid already 2 times. Now the internal spring assembly has corroded and..."