Lake Mary, Florida
1.2K views 2 comments

Ryan homes and their Tampa area crew did a great job building our new home in Cory Lake Isles. We wanted to write a detailed review of our experience to be sure that the team that built our home got all the credit they deserve. From sales information to move in, everything the Ryan team promised, they delivered, and we even moved in a month ahead of schedule. Our realtor was even impressed how the house was spotlessly cleaned on final inspection, the attention to detail and craftsmanship was beyond what we expected, it was obvious that the Ryan homes really has an effective set of processes for building project management.

The sales experience started with our Ryan homes sales representative Ole Peitersen, who impressed us from the beginning with his low pressure, informative guidance about the building process. He helped us find the best model for our wants and went to bat to get us the lot we really wanted at a price that fit our budget. Ole eventually enticed us to close the deal right after Christmas 2013 with some nice appliance upgrades. During our home shopping experience Ole was one of the few sales representatives who welcomed the inclusion of our personal realtor Ronnie Preusch in the decision making process.

6 months of in depth research before the sale kept leading us to the same conclusion: compared to the other builders in the Tampa market that the Ryan homes in Capri Isle at Cory Lake offered the most value in build quality and price per sq foot compared to the other builders in New Tampa building in communities with fewer amenities in less convenient locations. The new construction homes at Cory Lake were even priced comparable to 15 year old resale homes in New Tampa.

Tampa Ryan Homes/NVR Mortgage Broker: Bill Long did a great job steering us through the complexities of new construction mortgage obstacles and was pleasant and helpful from beginning to end. I work in automotive sales and finance and recognized that Bill is a truly competent and experienced mortgage professional. At no point did we feel that Bill was leading us to mortgage decisions that weren’t truly in our best interest.

The whole experience could have never come together so perfectly if it hadn’t been for the expertise and craftsmanship of our Project Manager: Scott Smith and his crew of expert tradesmen. Site prep to move in ready only took 75 days, every stage of the build went together without complications or delays and the final product, fit and finish of all the tile, trim and paintwork is amazing. Even the landscaping and sod work fits together so well that it looks like it has been there for years.

We realized that for us, it was very hard to find good honest reviews of home builders that were written by real people who didn’t have an agenda, so we sure would have appreciated finding some reliable feedback. So with that in mind I figured that when the deal was done and we were all moved in that I would write detailed review of the experience from a reasonable customer who didn’t have an axe to grind.

If you are considering building at the Cory Lake Isles location, drop by our own house at 11023 Tortola Isle Way and we would be happy to welcome you to the neighborhood and share some firsthand tips on options, upgrades and lot locations that would have been helpful for us in the decision making process.

Todd and Carla Benschneider

Review about: Ryan Homes House Construction.

Had an Experience with Ryan Homes?

Comments

ryanhomesnightmare.com

Thanks for writing an AD on "PISSED CONSUMER" I know for a fact this company is screwing people over now, even sickening them, and doing all possible to cover it up, as construction defects can and do become toxic.But it wasn't you, so who cares, right?

They do have a review site just for happy people that doesn't allow real complaints.

But it doesn't serve to bury thousands of people who had or have real problems, which is entirely the reason why you posted here.A ploy that will have consequences to Ryan Homes, but they are too arrogant to know it, just as before.

Todd Benschneider
to ryanhomesnightmare.com Tampa, Florida, United States #829071

Seriously dude, if you have real problems with your home get an attorney involved with your purchase.The crew that I dealt with did good work, if I had let bad reviews influence my decision then I would have had to buy a resale home ....

every builder I researched had hundreds of complaints.One thing for certain is that I am a real customer, in a new Ryan home, if you would like to stop by and point out all these alleged construction defects that my home inspector missed, I will gladly give you my address.