Update added by user Aug 07
Its been some time and ryan homes has blown me off lastweek was going to come out and take a look but a no show and not even a phone call guess its time to get a lawyer
Update added by user Jul 12
Yep now im being ignored by RYAN HOMES I thought ryan homes would do the right thing so guess im going to hang around the model home and show potential buyers what you get with ryan homes
Original review posted by user Jul 07
We closed in june of 2015 and in august my 3 car driveway cracked in half and I let the pm know about it and he said address it at the 30 day which I did with nothing said or done so at , y 10 month I addressed it again and was told they wouldn't fix it so then I called and emailed the illinois branch and talked to scott pjesky the division manager he said unless it is in spec of their warranty they wont replace it and I think its wrong it was cracked in half one month after closing so now im getting a banner made up to hang from my quality built home by ryan homes that says come look at my new driveway ryan homes wont replace think twice before buying a ryan home cause they wont fix a thing so I paid 350k for a new house with floor squeaks and a cracked in half driveway and im also putting pics of driveway on my truck and parking it at the model home of ryan homes so people know what they are getting! Thanks ryan homes for the disappointment of owning a new ryan home and I was excited to buy a new home butryan homes ruined Iit
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Willingness to accept responsibility for actions
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ryan Homes Shorewood Towne Center Illinois
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "I have a 2 story home built in October 2003 with a move-in 2004 FEB. For 12 years we have had a noisy furnace at the air intake. ..."
- "Worst Experience ever.. Do not build with lombardo homes. All it is excuse after excuse, we will tell you what you want to hear to make the buck. We..."
- "Our home is 11 years old ( Ryan Homes ). Home warranty for leakage is one year. The company line is shrinkage is common and these type of..."
- "I just open the carit cake and was full of mold expiration date was not until May 2016, afraid to open anything else up..."
- "Tuesday, 02/25/2014 I decided to treat my parents to a long overdue lunch at Chili's today.I had a coupon for a free appetizer, we ordered lunch, dessert..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "thanks for always give us the best quality kitchen cabinets, i must say, your service and price is very good, your serivce make me very happy. It is really an..."