Ryan homes shorewood towne center illinois craxked in half driveway
Update added by user Aug 07
Its been some time and ryan homes has blown me off lastweek was going to come out and take a look but a no show and not even a phone call guess its time to get a lawyer
Update added by user Jul 12
Yep now im being ignored by RYAN HOMES I thought ryan homes would do the right thing so guess im going to hang around the model home and show potential buyers what you get with ryan homes
Original review posted by user Jul 07
We closed in june of 2015 and in august my 3 car driveway cracked in half and I let the pm know about it and he said address it at the 30 day which I did with nothing said or done so at , y 10 month I addressed it again and was told they wouldn't fix it so then I called and emailed the illinois branch and talked to scott pjesky the division manager he said unless it is in spec of their warranty they wont replace it and I think its wrong it was cracked in half one month after closing so now im getting a banner made up to hang from my quality built home by ryan homes that says come look at my new driveway ryan homes wont replace think twice before buying a ryan home cause they wont fix a thing so I paid 350k for a new house with floor squeaks and a cracked in half driveway and im also putting pics of driveway on my truck and parking it at the model home of ryan homes so people know what they are getting! Thanks ryan homes for the disappointment of owning a new ryan home and I was excited to buy a new home butryan homes ruined Iit
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Willingness to accept responsibility for actions
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ryan Homes Shorewood Towne Center Illinois
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..."
- "August 8: salesman and order.August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order.Sept 7: Installation day.Sept 13: ongoing problems.The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..."
- "Building a house in SC. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. It started from day one. The footing were poured and foundation built wrong and not..."
- "Tuesday, 02/25/2014 I decided to treat my parents to a long overdue lunch at Chili's today.I had a coupon for a free appetizer, we ordered lunch, dessert..."
- "I just open the carit cake and was full of mold expiration date was not until May 2016, afraid to open anything else up..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."
- "This is the worst place to go!!!! Employees are idiots or something!!! After making wait more than 5 minutes to take my order I ask for the mint chocolate swirl..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."