Ryan homes shorewood towne center illinois craxked in half driveway
Update added by user Aug 07, 2016
Its been some time and ryan homes has blown me off lastweek was going to come out and take a look but a no show and not even a phone call guess its time to get a lawyer
Update added by user Jul 12, 2016
Yep now im being ignored by RYAN HOMES I thought ryan homes would do the right thing so guess im going to hang around the model home and show potential buyers what you get with ryan homes
Original review posted by user Jul 07, 2016
We closed in june of 2015 and in august my 3 car driveway cracked in half and I let the pm know about it and he said address it at the 30 day which I did with nothing said or done so at , y 10 month I addressed it again and was told they wouldn't fix it so then I called and emailed the illinois branch and talked to scott pjesky the division manager he said unless it is in spec of their warranty they wont replace it and I think its wrong it was cracked in half one month after closing so now im getting a banner made up to hang from my quality built home by ryan homes that says come look at my new driveway ryan homes wont replace think twice before buying a ryan home cause they wont fix a thing so I paid 350k for a new house with floor squeaks and a cracked in half driveway and im also putting pics of driveway on my truck and parking it at the model home of ryan homes so people know what they are getting! Thanks ryan homes for the disappointment of owning a new ryan home and I was excited to buy a new home butryan homes ruined Iit
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Willingness to accept responsibility for actions
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ryan Homes Shorewood Towne Center Illinois
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "When I bought my home I said I wanted to put my own ingrained pool. Now they are saying that not only do I have room for a pool..."
- "I just had one of Leaffilter's sleasy sales people over at my place. They basically use any sales tactic to get the sale. Here are a couple things I have..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "I just open the carit cake and was full of mold expiration date was not until May 2016, afraid to open anything else up..."
- "Tuesday, 02/25/2014 I decided to treat my parents to a long overdue lunch at Chili's today.I had a coupon for a free appetizer, we ordered lunch, dessert..."