Ryan Homes a problem you don't want because I paid for poor poor workmanship and will still be paying for that poor workmanship to be repaired by professionals.The workers and the foreman have a vague idea of how to put it together but don't truly have a clue about construction.
Every professional I've hired have been unimpressed with Ryan Homes' and even felt sorry for us. THAT IS SAD! But the good part is Ryan Homes always gets their money despite pitiful work. I do not recommend them in the least.
If zero stars were a score that is what they deserve. The warranty is worthless. The 1 year drywall repair looks the same as before the repair. The vapor barrier in my crawl space did not have the seams taped or the edges sealed so our expensive hardwood floors are cupping.
Thanks Ryan Homes. Ryan Homes will always disappoint you, so buy Ryan and be disappointed. They are nice when you initially purchase the trash, but after they have the money a big FU.
If you want the biggest LEMON in you life go with Ryan.Once your "warranty" expires is when poor craftsmanship begins to show.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
You May Also Like
- "Letter sent to College works with NO response.Please find below comments on my experience with College Works. Nathen (project manager) explained the process to me, and as a business..."
- "My Ryan home is 1 year and 10 months old. Flooring warranty was 1 year and they repaired several loose floorboards during that year. 9 more in ONE..."
- "Worst Experience ever.. Do not build with lombardo homes. All it is excuse after excuse, we will tell you what you want to hear to make the buck. We..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."