1.2
Turnaround Time

Im a first time home owner, yes im very pissed i haven had the moment to enjoy this house my drive way is a mess i was told it dosent come with a warrent so its gonna stay my cabnets are falling apart my inside bannister is crooked the put caulking to make it look like its gixed i hsd over 90 things fix but not the correct way only to there satisfaction when its not tjere home my grass was put down dried an burned Gearld promised me that my drive way an grass would be fixed along with the inside problems ihad to buy a ac for my daughter room i was told two diffrent times to close the vents realy in a new house know she needs a heater yes its coldas *** in her room, im so discusted,with this builder i have so many pictures an vidios cant put them all up,did i metion my yard holds lots of big water puddles yup you csn swim in them

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Ryan Homes and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ryan Homes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ryan Homes and ryan homes house construction for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ryan Homes?

Comments