Ryan Homes failure to take responsibility for lack in quality of plumbing and construction
I had a major leaking all along the exterior of my home, including flooding the basement.Ryan homes refused to send a rep to assess, claiming it was my failure to drain for winter the hose (none was attached) to my home.
We had one night slightly below zero temps and pipe froze.
When I finally had to have my own plumbing rep come assess, they noted how the home had been poorly constructed with plumbing built to the exterior of the framing vs interior, and along the heater vent opening, and there would continue to be issues.Also, the builders plumber, Breeden Mechanical, had also done a bad (nonexisting) install of the hydrant causing water to pool.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Cheap products that they installed
- Poor quality defective materials water damage
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am having many problems with Grand Homes in Frisco Hills community since they started framing my house - I signed a contract with Ms. Sheryl (Sales Manager at Frisco Hills)..."
- "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..."
- "Our shoddily constructed Lennar Home is located in The Woodlands area north of Houston. It is difficult to know where to begin with this review because there are so..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "My wife bought a dress at a great price. The next day we get a call saying that they don't actually have the dress we bought in stock and that..."
- "Owner, Michael Wright, misrepresented the quality of his work through his website. He worked only 2 hours a day even when given a deadline for my bathroom remodel. ..."
- "I bought a box of Suzy Qs and opened the package and got a weird chemical smell. I could barely choke down one ***, I threw the rest out and..."