Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Home Discount

My family has been one of the first customers for the Ryan Homes community where we live and we are part of the VIP’s list.We bought a house from them that hasn’t started construction yet.

It is $544,100 for the purchase price. But, my friend bought the same house/model/elevation for $545,000 but with more options than us. For example they got the upgraded $18,000 cabinetflooring pattern and a bathroom in the basement plus extra windows.

We got a lot of options too, just not as many and not a bathroom in the basement, $10,000 cabinet package and no extra windows and a few others.All the other options are basically the same, so why did they get more options at a cheaper price than them?

user27485076

** I meant to say “why did they get more options at a cheaper price? Why is our house more expensive for less options?”

Show

Low Appraisals

To Whom It May Concern: My husband and I are purchasing a Ryan home in Courthouse Commons (Spotsylvania, Virginia).Our home is almost complete.

We were expecting to have our pre-demonstration and our closing in the next few weeks until we were notified of the low appraisal. To our dismay, we have not heard from anyone at Ryan regarding the appraisal and the next steps. We were referred to our sales rep who knows nothing about the process. I cannot believe the service that my husband and I are receiving with the amount of money we are spending on this Ryan Home.

I am very disappointed in the customer service that we have received!!

Very Disappointed Customer!!!Cynthia Johnson 703-580-6147