445 views
2.9

I recently moved into a new Ryan home. I soon realized that I was unable to utilize my three car garage to park my vehicles.

I should say, I am unable to utilize the garage without crashing into another vehicle that is already parked in the garage. The reason is that my side entry garage has inadequate room on the driveway to swing a vehicle into the garage without hitting the other car in the garage. Up to now they have shown no intention in correcting this problem. As it is now I have to back up onto a relatively busy street, which is a safety issue in my eyes.

I will say that I love the house. The driveway situation, however, has tainted an otherwise positive experience.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ryan Homes Garage Construction.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Ryan Homes Pros: Floor plans, Its a good home, New project manager, Sales people, Look of the home and layout.

Ryan Homes Cons: No ownership of mistakes, Willingness to accept responsibility for actions.

Location: Brentwood, Tennessee

Comments

Be very thankful that the garage is the only sour part in your Ryan home owning experience. Most buyers have problems with the house but find the garage ok.