I have been trying to get my first floor tile repaired since April, William Ryan has used cheap labor to do the tile work in my home, I paid almost $11,000 for the tile on my first floor, it is missing grout throughout and floor is stained, the bathroom wlla tiles look like a five year old installed them. According to the floor comapny that William Ryan used, my floor is within industry standard and that the crooked tile work in my bathrooms walls are ok. I had mold in my home.

My wife has lost numerous days of work trying to get this problem resolved and it has been over 6 moths and stilll nothing

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of thw way they handle the warranty issues and failure to follow through. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of ryan homes house construction and associated monetary loss in the amount of $15000. Ryan Homes needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ryan homes house construction in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ryan Homes.

Had an Experience with Ryan Homes?

Comments

Monrovia, California, United States #1179170

William Ryan Homes is not Ryan Homes. Probably should move your review.

Could you retitle this post "William Ryan Homes" as this is a different builder.