Bettendorf, Iowa

My Ryan home is 1 year and 10 months old.Flooring warranty was 1 year and they repaired several loose floorboards during that year.

9 more in ONE room are now loose. (Flooring glued to slab). This goes beyond minor post warranty complaints. My neighbor just had them tear up and redo his entire floor for this same reason (within the one year warranty).

Ryan Homes (NV Homes) refuses to send out a work order and said that I have to get my own contractor and pay to have it repaired.

They said that if the contractor documents that it was defective installation, we can submit that for a "review" after the fact.(A polite way to get me off the phone)

Review about: Flooring.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ryan Homes?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Review about Ryan Homes House Construction from Smithfield, Virginia Ryan Homes "Im a first time home owner, yes im very pissed i haven had the moment to enjoy this house my drive way is a mess i was told it dosent..." Read more Review about 50 Floor Flooring Installation 50 Floor "August 8: salesman and order.August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order.Sept 7: Installation day.Sept 13: ongoing problems.The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..." Read more Paradise Home Improvement - Horrible Paradise Home Improvement "The sales person lied about where the windows where coming from. The windows are not even installed properly, parts are not even attached to the house so they remain in..." Read more Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - Unprofessional contractor costs us thousands extra Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..." Read more Living spaces is a fraud company Living Spaces "We purchased our furniture on 8/6/16 and purchased VIP Care for 147.00 told us seam separation would be covered - we call for our first claim in March 2017 because..." Read more DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON ROCA LABS & DON KARL JURAVIN Roca Labs "Roca labs and it's owner continue to spew out craziness and are still selling BOGUS weight loss products that have been proven by the government and Juravin's own admission; not..." Read more Musicians Friend - Don't buy a use item from them Musicians Friend "This was suppose to be a slightly use guitar with pic marks...i live in Canada so I have to pay a additional 67$ to get the guitar from the Canadian..." Read more Rhinoshield cases are defective junk Rhinoshield "Not only are the cases defective junk when they don't arrive broken they don't work effectively and are made like complete junk. The bumper cases are loose and flimsy and..." Read more