My Ryan home is 1 year and 10 months old.Flooring warranty was 1 year and they repaired several loose floorboards during that year.
9 more in ONE room are now loose. (Flooring glued to slab). This goes beyond minor post warranty complaints. My neighbor just had them tear up and redo his entire floor for this same reason (within the one year warranty).
Ryan Homes (NV Homes) refuses to send out a work order and said that I have to get my own contractor and pay to have it repaired.
They said that if the contractor documents that it was defective installation, we can submit that for a "review" after the fact.(A polite way to get me off the phone)
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "So my wife and i bought this home in May of this year 2015 here in Charlotte NC. For the past few months we have had a lot of rain...."
- "From the moment we walked I to the office, David was super warm and positive. Our credit was far from perfect and he guided us in the right direction to..."
- "Worst Experience ever.. Do not build with lombardo homes. All it is excuse after excuse, we will tell you what you want to hear to make the buck. We..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "I feel I was over charged for 3 deep dish pizzas. They are advertised at $8 +tax two different places. Then advertised @ $8.50 in one other location..."
- "Had bought 100 lot grab bag of mixed fin koi and every one of them had died! I am an experienced fish hobbyist and these fish died within a week!..."
- "The item I purchased wasn't as pictured online. The online picture appeared as a dirty gray/dark shirt with a black print on front. The item arrived as a..."