My Ryan home is 1 year and 10 months old.Flooring warranty was 1 year and they repaired several loose floorboards during that year.

9 more in ONE room are now loose. (Flooring glued to slab). This goes beyond minor post warranty complaints. My neighbor just had them tear up and redo his entire floor for this same reason (within the one year warranty).

Ryan Homes (NV Homes) refuses to send out a work order and said that I have to get my own contractor and pay to have it repaired.

They said that if the contractor documents that it was defective installation, we can submit that for a "review" after the fact.(A polite way to get me off the phone)

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of ryan homes flooring installation. Ryan Homes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ryan homes flooring installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ryan Homes.

Had an Experience with Ryan Homes?

Comments