84 views

Original review updated by user May 26, 2021

The PM team here at Ryan Homes in Oakdale Village in Urbana is extremely unprofessional and unaccommodating to customer requests. I have had several issues with many of the so-called "Project Managers" here whom are extremely rude and unwilling to fix issues that they themselves caused.

I was also verbally attacked by my "PM" during my initial walkthrough and recently had another PM tell me that this is not a $3 Million home, so basically you get what you get. They are not receptive to criticism or feedback from customers and other neighbors have experienced the same with this team. I will move forward with filing a formal complaint against this company and each PM who treated me less than what customers deserve. Their level of professionalism is absurd.

It's also unprofessional for your sub-contractors to express their political views while on the job. Their behavior is both intolerant, unprofessional and unacceptable.

User's recommendation: DO NOT RECOMMEND.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ryan Homes Project Manager.

Ryan Homes Pros: Home design and area, Location.

Ryan Homes Cons: Project manager, Service of product, Poor workmanship, Lack of actions taken to correct issues after contruction.

Comments