Ryan Homes - Not standing by you word

When I bought my home I said I wanted to put my own ingrained pool.Now they are saying that not only do I have room for a pool but the easement stops me from putting in a deck that should be done, my yard is a wreck with a big hole I was told would be filled is not.

I was told that 3 yards are done in a day but the private company took an entire day to do theirs. It was shorter then mine and now is larger. It is a mess. I was also told about top soil which is hard and cracked.

The grass is not growing and it is full of weeds. I was quoted a price with beveled counters, upgrade in appliances and sun room. This was not given. The counters are standard and people are calling my daughter instead of me for OK's.

I was told the stove would be replaced and it has not. Forget the dishwasher. (which they did). The water was to be marked on the basement wall and though promised by several it was not.

The yard is full of stones and it is difficult to dig. Every morning there is a backhoe pushing water around at. Nobody seems to know what they are doing.

Ryan is only in it for the money and don't deliver.The outside is also buckling and a door that was broken was never fixed properly.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
not given what was promised and misleading
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Ryan Homes House Construction
Review category
Home Construction and Repair
review #868888

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ryan Homes? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 11 #1225489 New York, New York

My husband and I are from Long Island and we have been looking at the Ryan homes, I'm so glad we stumbled onto these reviews we have decided to stay far away from Ryan homes. Based on all these reviews it looks like you should ALL get together and file some kind of class action/lawsuit against Ryan Homes

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ryan Homes. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Ryan Homes.
Filing a new complaint about