Washington, Pennsylvania

When I bought my home I said I wanted to put my own ingrained pool.Now they are saying that not only do I have room for a pool but the easement stops me from putting in a deck that should be done, my yard is a wreck with a big hole I was told would be filled is not.

I was told that 3 yards are done in a day but the private company took an entire day to do theirs. It was shorter then mine and now is larger. It is a mess. I was also told about top soil which is hard and cracked.

The grass is not growing and it is full of weeds. I was quoted a price with beveled counters, upgrade in appliances and sun room. This was not given. The counters are standard and people are calling my daughter instead of me for OK's.

I was told the stove would be replaced and it has not. Forget the dishwasher. (which they did). The water was to be marked on the basement wall and though promised by several it was not.

The yard is full of stones and it is difficult to dig. Every morning there is a backhoe pushing water around at. Nobody seems to know what they are doing.

Ryan is only in it for the money and don't deliver.The outside is also buckling and a door that was broken was never fixed properly.

Reason of review: not given what was promised and misleading.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Ryan Homes?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1225489

My husband and I are from Long Island and we have been looking at the Ryan homes, I'm so glad we stumbled onto these reviews we have decided to stay far away from Ryan homes. Based on all these reviews it looks like you should ALL get together and file some kind of class action/lawsuit against Ryan Homes