Worked with foxridge/ryan homes and they constantly gave me the run around about financing then finally I quit putting up with the lies and *** and went to our local bank and was financed immediately.So my advice to everyone is once they get to where they're asking a lot of bull questions and seem to drag it out move on!!!

After asking for the $2500 back the representative for their company had a very nasty attitude towards us from then on and didn't mind showing it.

I was already skeptical of this company after reading the reviews and a lot of the bad reviews were true in my eyes.As a combat Vet I will never recommend this company to any Veterans or anyone else!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of financial program. Ryan Homes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned financial program in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ryan Homes.

Had an Experience with Ryan Homes?

Comments