Ryan Homes - Massive hole dug in community space left there for 4 months now!
Fieldcrest Community: upon completely of our development,
the open space was seeded & all was well,
Then after 2 weeks, a massive 100'x150' ft. 2 ft deep hole
was dug with broken boards etc. littering the hole.
This has now been 4 months & neither the HOA or Fieldcrest
will do anything about it. HOA says its devopers fault, HRV can get no response developer, I have now learned the hole was to bury rocks from phase 3 however they have decided not to do this so the hole just sits there!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Its a good home
What I disliked
- Giant massive eyesore hole in the ground
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "There are several windows in our home that have accumulated mold that keeps coming back ever since it was built in 2003. We moved in December of 2003 and..."
- "One of our room has a pungent odor and so we had a mold inspection done. Lo and behold, there are cracks around where the slab meets the wall. Contacted..."
- "Our shoddily constructed Lennar Home is located in The Woodlands area north of Houston. It is difficult to know where to begin with this review because there are so..."
- "I went to this car lot on August 9, 2015 it was an aweful experience, we went in there to buy a jeep, it's so ridiculous that the sales..."
- "Service tech apparently decided to do work on the box located right outside my front yard. The tech left the property without returning the box to its original state...."
- "Hi my name is Roberto I was very unhappy with my service I revived at store #k71134. I in return asked for my money back and the employee replayed "you..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."
- "Well i find out today, 3 of the 4 refunds were made, but nit quite sure when theyll reach my bank!! As far as me NOT GETTING my mdse., i..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."