Ryan Homes - Massive hole dug in community space left there for 4 months now!
Fieldcrest Community: upon completely of our development,
the open space was seeded & all was well,
Then after 2 weeks, a massive 100'x150' ft. 2 ft deep hole
was dug with broken boards etc. littering the hole.
This has now been 4 months & neither the HOA or Fieldcrest
will do anything about it. HOA says its devopers fault, HRV can get no response developer, I have now learned the hole was to bury rocks from phase 3 however they have decided not to do this so the hole just sits there!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Its a good home
What I disliked
- Giant massive eyesore hole in the ground
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "NO complaints. We are rebuilding because of a fire. The insurance adjuster told us to find a plan and a builder. After researching online for local builders on your own..."
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."
- "My Adams Homes StoryMy Defective Adams Home Story. Three years ago September of 2006 my family purchased a 3000 square foot home from Adams Homes of North East Florida. This..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "So I am the latest victim to this peice of *** company. First while placing my order the total amount due was 41 dollars and some change. I then entered..."
- "I think this company is associated with Wigsway by Wang Lin. Experiences sound exactly like what I went through with Wigsway. Awful looking wigs, terrible construction! Very thin, you can..."
- "My mother and I ordered over $800 of trees, berries, bushes, etc. Several trees arrived dormant, and two of them never grew all year. The two we purchased for total..."