Fieldcrest Community: upon completely of our development,
the open space was seeded & all was well,
Then after 2 weeks, a massive 100'x150' ft. 2 ft deep hole
was dug with broken boards etc. littering the hole.
This has now been 4 months & neither the HOA or Fieldcrest
will do anything about it. HOA says its devopers fault, HRV can get no response developer, I have now learned the hole was to bury rocks from phase 3 however they have decided not to do this so the hole just sits there!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Its a good home
What I disliked
- Giant massive eyesore hole in the ground
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After 5 years the structure of the so called QUALITY home is starting to rotten (door frame on back door, design balcony on main entry), questionable roof construction, VERY questionable..."
- "These photos are of a house with defective stucco at Sun City Hilton Head, SC. It is one example of the widespread defective stucco problem at SCHH that has resulted..."
- "We closed in june of 2015 and in august my 3 car driveway cracked in half and I let the pm know about it and he said address it at..."
- "I bought a $500 coffee table from Cymax in August 2012. When the table arrived, I noticed that it was assembled incorrectly at he factory in China, the top of..."
- "Carpet install on (2) sets of 5 steps, pieced together, cut wrong, installed using 2 different methods, missing padding. Luxury vinyl tile install, installer cut new flooring on top of..."
- "I am so pissed off first thing when I pulled up three employees that were on shift we're outside smoking marijuana I sat there and watched..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "I moved in 2 months ago. How would you like to pay almost $1500 a month, mold on the ceiling and they will not even answer my..."
- "I have a foot and hand fungus I got at a nail shop Sept 3,2016 I went to the E.R on Sept 10, I need a referral from my P.C..."