1.3
Turnaround Time

Just got off the phone with customer service.Was calling to request 3 things.

First was a simple 1 year drywall/nail pop sceduling. That went fine. Second was having them send some one out to do minor repairs like the air vents in the bathroom has a 1/4" gap and some trim is pulling away from the wall. Normal settlement issues.

The third was very disturbing to me. There is a rodent behind the wall on the third floor master bedroom. The house is less then a year old. They are prefab homes.

There for when they put the walls togeather and seal them the way they are suppose to there is no way for any type of rodent to get back there. When I asked what do we do about this. The guy said we have to call an exterminator and prove that the home is not sealed properly before they do anything. Basicly if I want them to do anythikng I have to rip my walls down to see and provide proof before they do anything about it.

Also if u buy into there *** enginerred homes do not use there hardwood floor option. Complete waste of money.

If I had to option to do this all over again I would never buy a Ryan home.And will never buy another one as long as I live.

Review about: Ryan Homes Home Buying.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments