I had so many issues to many to list which were never fixed or "covered" on their 10 year warranty. The flooring pulled away from the walls as well as the countertops, large cracks in the walls, doors and windows that were difficult to open- all pointing to foundation issues they would not repair any of the items listed.

Megan the supervisor I dealt with was nasty and had no customer service skills- worthless.

Several of my neighbors had similar issues . All I can say is if you want a well made home and a company that cares and stands buy their work DO NOT BUY FROM RYAN HOMES!!!!

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

Are you v.a. if so please call me 434-294-6886. I have the same problems and more.

I had so many issues with my new Ryan home which included appliances breaking to HVAC breakdowns, roof shingles blowing off of the roof, just to mention a few items, that I felt as if I had bought a new handyman special. After four years of owning this house I was so happy when I sold it. I would never buy another Ryan home nor would I ever recommend anyone buying one.

to Anonymous #1451448

Would you call me at 434-294-6886.I have have more issue with my home and would like to talk to you