1.2
Turnaround Time

Hi All, I am really a pissed customer as i booked house in July 16 and was told that we will be delivered our house by Feb 2017.We booked the house trusting the name of the builder as they claim themselves as one of the top 5 builders in USA.

When we called in jan 2017 to lock rates we were told that the house is delayed and we wont be able to get house before April 2017 and later it went till July 2017 and now as per the latest update its Aug 2015.

Its more than a year before we booked the house and we paid 10k for the corner house in a townhome.At the same price we would have got a single family home with better qualitiy of life.

Review about: Ryan Homes House Construction.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Ryan Homes?

Comments

The biggest disappointment will come when you finally move in and notice the poor workmanship that went into your home.My HVAC unit, a brand that I never heard of, continues to break down.

The original installers had the most complaints with this States BBB. This entire undersized unit has been recommended requiring replacement. I also have problems with my roof. I continue to lose shingles.

I have had siding issues, flooring issues and am not happy with my home. Its like buying a car and having to have it serviced for one issue after another. You begin to hate that car as I with my home. Ryans key success for the stockholders is to purchase and supply all of the materials, many cheap at a low rate, then hire the cheapest contractors in the area to put the home together.

Since they are hiring the cheapest labor only. You will find many unskilled laborers performing the work. Unskilled, not supervised and non English speaking. The home going up next to mine was on a lot that was vacant for some time had five beer cans strewn around the home after they left.

These workers were dropped off and picked up by van and were not supervised by Ryan's Project Manager. His title should be changed to his actual function which is Project Coordinater. He sees to it that the different contractors show up and that the home is moving closing to its closing date. When I had informed him of the beer drinking he had little interest.

I made the mistake...