Our house was built in 2004 by Ryan homes, we bought it from the original owners in 2008. When we bought the back of the siding was melted so my husband had the owners fix it before we moved in.

Well for the last few years the siding is bubbled and melted in the back and along the sides of the fire place. Now a piece came off and there are bubbles through out the entire siding and where the cracks are it is not smooth...I called my insurance company and they sent out an agent, they took pictures and they said it is not a claim. They said it is a defect in the siding and that I need to contact Ryan Homes. I assume the insulation is not good especially...in those areas.

My neighbors across the street moved this year and under their front stone on their house was moisture which cost $ 55,000 to replace which the new owner had done under the expense of the old owner which was also a defect. However their home owners covered $ 50,000 for them. I also have front stone on my house and I am hoping that does not happen to me. For now I am asking if someone from Ryan homes can come look at this siding and correct it for me.

It's all over the house but worse in two spots. Two years ago I lost my husband suddenly so I live here with my dog. My insurance company says it is a defect, and that I should contact the builder. I think the builder Ryan Homes should come out and check this.

I am hoping you can help to replace the siding and give me the proper insulation under the siding and replace the siding with not vinyl but something stronger because it has defects. And it continues to get more defects each day. Can you please contact me at 215-715-5259 , to come to my house at 532 Clarendon court Yardley, Pa. 19067.

I can send you photos but don't have them in my phone right now. You can call Steven Moore from UFG Insurance at 609-802-6939 or their main number 1-800-223-0534 in Pennington, NJ 08534. He should have the pictures because he came out to review it but now told me it was a defect from the builder.

Can you please help me with this situation. Thank-you, Shari

Review about: Ryan Homes House Construction.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Like driveway.

Comments