I have a 2 story home built in October 2003 with a move-in 2004 FEB.For 12 years we have had a noisy furnace at the air intake.
We were told it was normal because of the size of our home (3280 sq ft). We always had to turn the TV up when the system was running or completely turn it off to enjoy a conversation. We accepted that, even though we had two systems. As it turns out our system at the 12-year mark failed 15 April 2016 and we had the system replaced.
We were informed that the size of the system Ryan Homes installed was by no means the right size. It was a 50,000 BTU when it should have been at least a 75,000 BTU. I installed a Lennox 90,000 BTU and it does not make a sound and I have save $50.00 on my utility bill every month so far! Think of the wasted energy Ryan Homes cost me!!!
The Heat Exchanged cracked from being over worked - a danger of CO2 poisoning. I will warn new home buyers to make sure Ryan Homes Right-sizes your system!!! I also have had issues with the cheap Patriot windows they installed and of course it was after the 10 year warranty! The crank is broken - no replacement available; and Window Seal bulging out!!!
Last but not least the are many areas close to the driveway where I cannot grow anything! The rocks were never cleanout and proper levels of dirt put on the ground. I never realized this until a neighbor told me about their yard!
I DO NOT RECOMMEND A RYAN HOMES!!!I WILL DO MY BEST TO ADVERTISE THE ISSUES I HAVE, EVEN TODAY 12 TEARS LATER!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We paid a handsome price to have our parking lot Tar & Chipped rather than re-pave which is considerably more expensive. The product did not hold up and within a couple..."
- "Building a house in SC. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. It started from day one. The footing were poured and foundation built wrong and not..."
- "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...."
- "In April of this year I ordered. A Seal Skin Supreme Touring cover for my Harley. invoice id 100026560 and paid through Pay.Pal. After 90 days the outer covering turned..."
- "Hello, I bought two sectionals from Belizo, one two years ago and the other one 2 months ago. Their website & customer service have met high standards. They really have..."
- "Today I decided to treat my children to a treat for doing well in school today, We get to the Steak n Shake in Hampton, Va on Mercury blvd...."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."