I have a 2 story home built in October 2003 with a move-in 2004 FEB.For 12 years we have had a noisy furnace at the air intake.
We were told it was normal because of the size of our home (3280 sq ft). We always had to turn the TV up when the system was running or completely turn it off to enjoy a conversation. We accepted that, even though we had two systems. As it turns out our system at the 12-year mark failed 15 April 2016 and we had the system replaced.
We were informed that the size of the system Ryan Homes installed was by no means the right size. It was a 50,000 BTU when it should have been at least a 75,000 BTU. I installed a Lennox 90,000 BTU and it does not make a sound and I have save $50.00 on my utility bill every month so far! Think of the wasted energy Ryan Homes cost me!!!
The Heat Exchanged cracked from being over worked - a danger of CO2 poisoning. I will warn new home buyers to make sure Ryan Homes Right-sizes your system!!! I also have had issues with the cheap Patriot windows they installed and of course it was after the 10 year warranty! The crank is broken - no replacement available; and Window Seal bulging out!!!
Last but not least the are many areas close to the driveway where I cannot grow anything! The rocks were never cleanout and proper levels of dirt put on the ground. I never realized this until a neighbor told me about their yard!
I DO NOT RECOMMEND A RYAN HOMES!!!I WILL DO MY BEST TO ADVERTISE THE ISSUES I HAVE, EVEN TODAY 12 TEARS LATER!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "There are several windows in our home that have accumulated mold that keeps coming back ever since it was built in 2003. We moved in December of 2003 and..."
- "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..."
- "One of our room has a pungent odor and so we had a mold inspection done. Lo and behold, there are cracks around where the slab meets the wall. Contacted..."
- "I didn't and still don't understand how was I and still losing hair. I thought this product would make my hair shinny and soft but instead I lost my valume...."
- "The car was listed on the internet for $18,895.00 but when I talked to the sales man Stephen Staff he added $2600 for what they call reconditioning and certification. (..."
- "At first glance when I received the cargo mat for my Nissan Maxima, I wasn't certain what I was receiving the correct product, but after I placed the rubber mats..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."