Ryan Homes - Bulk Furnance Buy Plus More Issues

20 of 181 Ryan Homes reviews

I have a 2 story home built in October 2003 with a move-in 2004 FEB.For 12 years we have had a noisy furnace at the air intake.

We were told it was normal because of the size of our home (3280 sq ft). We always had to turn the TV up when the system was running or completely turn it off to enjoy a conversation. We accepted that, even though we had two systems. As it turns out our system at the 12-year mark failed 15 April 2016 and we had the system replaced.

We were informed that the size of the system Ryan Homes installed was by no means the right size. It was a 50,000 BTU when it should have been at least a 75,000 BTU. I installed a Lennox 90,000 BTU and it does not make a sound and I have save $50.00 on my utility bill every month so far! Think of the wasted energy Ryan Homes cost me!!!

The Heat Exchanged cracked from being over worked - a danger of CO2 poisoning. I will warn new home buyers to make sure Ryan Homes Right-sizes your system!!! I also have had issues with the cheap Patriot windows they installed and of course it was after the 10 year warranty! The crank is broken - no replacement available; and Window Seal bulging out!!!

Last but not least the are many areas close to the driveway where I cannot grow anything! The rocks were never cleanout and proper levels of dirt put on the ground. I never realized this until a neighbor told me about their yard!

I DO NOT RECOMMEND A RYAN HOMES!!!I WILL DO MY BEST TO ADVERTISE THE ISSUES I HAVE, EVEN TODAY 12 TEARS LATER!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
20 of 181 Ryan Homes reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ryan Homes. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ryan Homes.
Filing a new complaint about
×