Verified Reviewer

1.9

We were lied to about more than you could ever imagine by the sales person here. Unfortunately, it got us in.

Weve had a minimum of 20 people complain about the exact issue in our NEW neighborhood , with the same sales individual.

Nothing was done

We have homes sinking in our new development (the floors are caving in)

There is sooooo much to list, and Im simply too busy. However, please do your research! Ive now had to learn the hard way

My home is new, I complained 6 different times about my vents not being correct. They didnt bother to fix it, so Im now missing a large part of my new ceiling.

Not to mention the health effects that thIs has implied on my family. The last photo is all that needed to by done. However, Ryan didnt care. The vents I paid to have installed are safe & effective.

Ryan needs to install them from the beginning!

We but new homes so we dont have to deal with nonsense! However, it keeps coming

User's recommendation: I recommend another builder! What pictures I’ve attached are due to Ryan’s negligence.

Preferred solution: I want my missing ceiling replaced , to be reimbursed for 2 days off of work to clean up this mess, to be reimbursed for the correct vents that were installed, and the installation .

Ryan Homes Pros: Appearance of the homes, Pricing.

Ryan Homes Cons: Sales people, Dealing with upper management, Community rep, Houses are built terrible they hide stuff under other things, Terrible workmanship.

Location: Wilmington, Delaware