Turnaround Time

Built our Ryan home in 2005 and have stuck it out for the past 12 years. Looking forward to selling in the next 3-5 years once the last kid goes off to school.

Will NEVER buy another Ryan house again. Period. The list is the same as everyone else on here: poor workmanship, minimal quality materials, have had to replace 1 of 2 HVAC systems, etc. Neighbors have experienced the same.

Most folks have replaced furnaces, a/c units, hot water heaters, various appliances, flooring, etc. One neighbor even had to spend $5000 to rewire her house in order to rectify sockets/switches that were continually failing. All of these homes are 12 years old or less.

Lesson learned and sharing it hear so that others can avoid stepping into the same sh*t that is a Ryan home. Good luck!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Want to help others avoid the same BS that I've experienced! .

I liked: So far disappointed, Location.

I didn't like: Cheap products that they installed, Hiding the defects of the home under the surface.

Comments

#1519406

Hi. Would love to chat. I am looking for other Maryland residents to join forces in bringing our concerns to the attention of Maryland officials and press.

I owned a brand new Ryan home for four years and recently sold it. I had nothing but problems with it that one would have thought that I bought a handyman special.

I had 2 of the four kitchen appliances break down, the refrigerator replaced as it was too costly, a compressor problem, to fix. HVAC breaking down 7 times. Roof shingles blowing off the roof as well as siding in some spots during days with moderate wind of 25 miles per hour. There were water leaks in the garage .

Several doors were out of line and never closed properly ever after they were supposedly fixed.I could go on about a number of other defects. Just glad to unload that nightmare.