RYAN HOMES -PATRIOT WINDOWS
My Bay window (Ryan Homes) shattered.My house is only 3 yrs.
old. Ryan Homes said the window was out of warranty. I contacted Patriot Windows they said the same thing. They claimed due to settling the window was not under warranty.
My homeowners deductible is $1,000. The window COST $900 to replace. Patriot windows are no darn good. The locks do not work on some of the windows.
Some windows are very drafty. I am disappointed about the windows.
Other than that I have no complaints about my Ryan home.I do feel Ryan Homes should have been more customer friendlier.review #149897
You may also like
- "The first gift card I sent GiftCardRescue.com was in their hands on 6/6. They CLAIMED they mailed me a check 6/20. I received the check DATED 7/1. Now we move..."
- "If you have a Lowes Credit Card the bank that they use is GE Capital Retail Bank according to the "Employee" on a Rip-Off Report Rebuttal Report Number 1140625. This..."
- "My Tickets were delivered a week LATE, so I went to the Hotel, a block from my studio and talked to the Hotel Personnel at the front desk. They said..."
- "Basically, I'm now a single mom, divorcing, last hearing July 15 and 17th, it has been *** as divorces are known to be, I have two big cc, discover and..."
- "We purchased a Miele dishwasher, washing machine and dryer 5 years ago. The dishwasher never functioned properly and would give an error message everytime you started a cycle. ..."
- "My daughter made herself a salad from Krogers Iceberg lettuce yesterday, she is 12 years old!...I had a few bites out from her bowl an I had upset stomach today..."
- "We ordered a glass door with two sidelight panels. We paid extra to have a custom size door made as our jam was 3/4 in short of a standard size...."
- "I used to really like West Elm. After an incident this week, I'll never shop there again. I washed four curtains according to the tag instructions and they shrunk 3-4..."
- " I want to the office about the picnic area in front of my patio on Friday the 24 at 3:00p.m. I was assured by the maintenance personnel that he..."