RYAN HOMES -PATRIOT WINDOWS
My Bay window (Ryan Homes) shattered.My house is only 3 yrs.
old. Ryan Homes said the window was out of warranty. I contacted Patriot Windows they said the same thing. They claimed due to settling the window was not under warranty.
My homeowners deductible is $1,000. The window COST $900 to replace. Patriot windows are no darn good. The locks do not work on some of the windows.
Some windows are very drafty. I am disappointed about the windows.
Other than that I have no complaints about my Ryan home.I do feel Ryan Homes should have been more customer friendlier.ef46cd5 review #149897
You may also like
- "I unfortunately purchased a pair of fake timberlands from discountedtimberlands.net without doing thorough research to verify that they were selling genuine Timberland shoes. I received them and it was obvious..."
- "InventHelp Trina of Jacksonville, NC September 2, 2009I submitted an idea for an invention, FIREXCELL,(Fingerprint Activated Firearm), that would use the finger print recognition, (biometrics) to access and unlock a weapon...."
- "I thought I was ordering LP Blue Tooth headphones. They look exactly like them. They claimed this product was $90.00 retail which if it was an LP it would..."
- "I am a florist from out of town. I ordered a standing spray to stand at my Aunt's casket. I think they thought since I was out of town, I..."
- "After taking off my pants, she quickly excused me to get her own condom from the car and ran away with my $200 her booty pics are fake, here is..."
- "If you're thinking about getting the app, use this code BMSYH & you'll get a $5 credit free. Now on to my review. I found this super cute, super rare..."
- "So here it is 1am, I'm still up watching netflix, while also downloading app updates, computer updates, and downloading iTunes music. I wake up the next morning and here..."
- "Had rite rug of Dayton install new flooring. Employee burned grass with flooring, threw cig. butts all over driveway, spent 8 hrs. complaining about Mexican being Illegal and other Black..."
- "After 15 months, my Asics running shoes fell apart. I'm a very casual runner and I don't ever run more than 3miles. My hand goes through the top, like a..."