Ryan Homes - Ill mannered marketing staff
We were looking for a Single Family Home in Kirkpactrick Farms, Aldie VA.When we had made our mind to buy the house, we started negotiating the price but we were told that unless we are willing to sign the contract, they will not negotiate on the price.For them, negotiating on price before entering into a contract was shear wastage of time.
The exact words they mentioned were " If you are looking for *** price then its wastage of your and our time.If you're willing to sign the contract, only then we will talk about the price." The way they communicated was so impolite and uncivil that we had to leave their premises there and then.
So Beware of the unpolished and poor staff of ryan homes.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Our home is 11 years old ( Ryan Homes ). Home warranty for leakage is one year. The company line is shrinkage is common and these type of..."
- "Ryan homes do not honor their work or deliver customer service. Had a problem with drywall cracking. They repaired within the warranty period. Five months later same..."
- "Ryan homes and their Tampa area crew did a great job building our new home in Cory Lake Isles. We wanted to write a detailed review of our experience..."
- "Interstate is a Regional Transportation company providing superior regional, next-day ground services through a network spanning the Northeastern United States, Quebec, Canada and Puerto Rico. Interstate is considered an..."
- "I applied for a refinance of my home to get the payments down. After all was said and done without wind damage [insurance I don't need and they don't require..."
- "On August 17,2012 I ordered a Hampton 48 x 48 Double Bookcase in Pearl White from stacks and Stacks on Amazon.com The order # is 002-9577547-2876255, and the total was..."
- "This is Mark Eves and someone has begun an internet wide smear campaign with false and untrue allegatiins of misconduct. Whoever is behind this will be responsible for punatitive damages..."
- "I just graduated at ceder hill and so far my experience is nothing like all the bad reviews i see on the internet?, the dallas inn (room 206) was quite..."
- "AMIClubwear reported my post on trustpilot.com so here I am. I have the right to post my horrible experience and everyone deserve to know! I placed an order on December..."